Saturday, May 1st | Annual Community Cleanup Day - 9:30am
Volunteer BBQ at Noon
Bike Raffle [18 & Under] at 12:30pm
Monday, May 3rd | Yard/green waste collection [West side of Glenn Highway]
Tuesday, May 4th | Yard/green waste collection [East side of Glenn Highway]
Wednesday, May 5th | Junk removal [no household trash or animal waste]
Thursday, May 6th | Furniture & Appliance Removal - by APPOINTMENT ONLY
Friday, May 7th | Junk removal [no household trash or animal waste]
Cleanup Week Rules & Tips
For questions or more information, contact City of Palmer Public Works Dept
- Brush will only be removed if it is bundled and in segments 4' or under in length.
- Brush must be 6" in diameter or under for removal. Large trees/stumps/cuttings over 6" in diameter will not be removed.
- NEW: Households will be limited to eight  bags of yard waste. No second trips/pickups.
- Yard/green waste is defined as: leaves and/or grass from your lawn/yard. Please do not put rose bush trimmings in bags.
- Contaminated yard waste [feces or garbage] will NOT be collected.
- Excess yard/green waste may be brought to the Downtown Palmer Pavilion for collection on Saturday, May 1st.
- NO hazardous waste will be collected. Please contact the Mat-Su Borough for hazard waste collection.
- Furniture/junk/appliance pickup must be scheduled. If you do not call and make an appointment, there will be no guarantee your items will be removed.
- Households are limited to five  items total for furniture/appliance/junk removal.